Cameron: in the car with his grandma on the way home from a wedding, giving directions; "KooKoo (that's what he calls her) you make a right, then another right, and another right, then you get on the freeway and you get off and you're somewhere else!"
Love that little guy!
Matt: i left him to run errands right before dinner time, so he needed to make dinner, feed them, get them bathed and ready for bed all while i was gone (kind of a big step for us, i have control issues) anyway, i get home we put the kids to bed and he and i come back down stairs to clean up. There's a big measuring tape on my kitchen counter, Lyndsie: "Babe this doesn't go here, put it in the garage please" "What were you doing with that anyway?" Matt (with a silly grin on his face) : "the directions said I needed a 12 inch pan!"
That one sent me on the floor laughing!!!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh you are soooo funny...ha ha ha
That is so cute.
That is really funny. Isn't it great to be married to men who are not only willing to put up with our craziness but love us because of it? Matt is a gem. :)
hehe cute!
I was just telling the directions story with Cam to my sisters yesterday. The measuring one sent me in to a coughing spell, I laughed so hard. I could see Terry doing the same thing!
Post a Comment