Sunday, April 12, 2009
Kudos to Margaret and H.A. Rey
Well we were off of our Curious George kick for a while, but Cam missed that sweet little monkey and his friend; the man with the yellow hat. We are back to reading about George and his silly adventures again and I have to admit I kinda missed the little guy too; he's so silly and innocent. The little monkey gets into so much mischief and yet never has ill intentions, much like my son. Sometimes he absolutely drives me nuts and gets into far too many things and then I think about why he is doing this: he's curious, inquisitive, he wants to learn and for that I'm so grateful and proud. And this man with the yellow hat: nothing like me! Oblivious and without fail patient with this wild little monkey. When I start boiling inside and occasionally snap at my little boy: "Don't touch that!!" I try to remember this kind and gentle man with the yellow hat and aspire to be a little more like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love this. I too love Curious George. I think its cute you aspire to be the man in the yellow hat:) You are a wonderful and patient mother in any colored hat:) I love you and am proud to be your mother-in-law.
Post a Comment