So we had 2 birthday parties for Cam, yes I know what your thinking, why the heck does a one year old need 2 birthday parties? Well we have a pretty big family, or maybe it's not so much big as everyone is always included in everything. So we split it up, a family party and a friend party, if we had tried to put the two together, I would have been a total stress case. I think it worked out very nicely this way. Cam Jam had so much fun, we already knew he loved being around people, now we know he also loves cake!
That is FIVE generations right there!! Cameron's great-great grandma Gandy, his great grandma Bobbie, his Papa, his momom and auntie Aud, and himself!! Pretty impressive huh? Ya, we've got good genes.
This is Cam and his second cousin Lily (I think second cousin, this little beauty is Matt's cousin's daughter, let's go with second cousin) Anyway they had a good time in the ball pit.
Cam particularly enjoyed the roaring, walking Dino he got from the Petrilla's. I must say it's a pretty cool little toy.
And here he is digging into his smash cake, for the second weekend in a row! He was a pro by this time!
He's just such an awesome little guy!
Happy Birthday to our handsome Cameron James!


No comments:
Post a Comment